Enjoy moving in our beautiful boutique studio; thoughtfully designed with cork floors, high ceilings and full mirrors. We offer a wonderful variety of classes to choose from:
If you are interested in personal instruction, please click HERE
Are you wondering which class is for me? If you have never taken Pilates Mat, it is a good place to start. Mat is foundational, therapeutic and will give you stretch and strength in your core- beginners through advanced. Barre Class is a step up from mat in that we use light weights or bands and work to fatigue. Bounce Class combines the fun of rebounding with Pilates exercises to give you a well rounded workout. Sprinkled with intervals of cardio, we will also work on balance, coordination, strength and flexibility.
For more details, click on the class title.
For new client specials click HERE
Check out our price list
To see our schedule and sign up for classes click HERE
WHAT TO EXPECT YOUR FIRST TIME
Wear closer fitting comfortable workout clothes. Yoga pants and leggings are great. No shoes, belts, jeans, or extremely baggy outfits. We normally are barefoot in class but you may also wear Toesox- which are available for purchase at the studio. (Note: no socks are allowed on the rebounders-only Toesox or barefeet).
For all types of classes please note….
– Payment due upon first class.
– Bring your own mat or borrow one from the studio (limited supply).
– Bring your water bottle.
– A changing room is available.
– No perfume, cologne or heavily scented lotions- but essential oils okay
– Please call or email Lindsay prior to your first class if you are pregnant or have special needs about your body (past or current injuries or surgical alterations that I should know about). And please let me know if you develop pain at any point during the class, or feel unsure about moving a certain way. We will work together to find a modification that you feel comfortable about. Thank you!