The Pilates matwork was invented by Joseph Pilates to correct and maintain the human body in its natural state. This class is excellent for people at a beginning level of fitness or for athletes who want to maintain a balanced body. Focus is on breathing, alignment, core strength and flexibility. No experience required.
To sign up for classes click HERE.
WHAT TO EXPECT YOUR FIRST TIME
Wear closer fitting comfortable workout clothes. Yoga pants and leggings are great. No shoes, belts, jeans, or extremely baggy outfits. We normally are barefoot in class but you may also wear Toesox. For all types of classes please note….
– Payment due upon first class.
– Bring your own mat or borrow one from the studio (limited supply).
– Bring your water bottle.
– A changing room is available.
– No perfume, cologne or heavily scented lotions-
– Please call or email Lindsay prior to your first class if you are pregnant or have special needs about your body (past or current injuries or surgical alterations that I should know about). And please let me know if you develop pain at any point during the class, or feel unsure about moving a certain way. We will work together to find a modification that you feel comfortable about. Thank you!