Our barre classes turn up the heat without high impact. Based in isometrics, it is a safe method that focuses on toning and sculpting. Brief intervals provide a light cardio challenge. Pilates core work is integrated into this class and we use light dumbbells, bands, ankle weights, balls and of course, the barre. Pilates experience suggested.
To sign up for classes click HERE.
WHAT TO EXPECT YOUR FIRST TIME
Wear closer fitting comfortable workout clothes. Yoga pants and leggings are great. No shoes, belts, jeans, or extremely baggy outfits. We normally are barefoot in class but you may also wear sticky socks. For all types of classes please note….
– Payment due upon first class.
– Bring your own mat or borrow one from the studio (limited supply).
– Bring your water bottle.
– A changing room is available.
– No perfume, cologne or heavily scented lotions- but essential oils okay
– Please call or email Lindsay prior to your first class if you are pregnant or have special needs about your body (past or current injuries or surgical alterations that I should know about). And please let me know if you develop pain at any point during the class, or feel unsure about moving a certain way. We will work together to find a modification that you feel comfortable about. Thank you!