Enjoy moving in our beautiful boutique studio; thoughtfully designed with cork floors, mood lighting, high ceilings and full mirrors. Best of all, we offer small classes so that each client will recieve adequate attention in order to progress. Your safety, enjoyment and the value you get from this studio are our highest priority. We offer a wonderful variety of classes to choose from:
If you are interested in personal instruction, please click HERE
Are you wondering which class is for me? If you have never taken Pilates Mat, it is a good place to start. Mat is foundational, therapeutic and will give you stretch and strength in your core- beginners through advanced. Barre Class is a step up from mat in that we use light weights and work to fatigue (Pilates does not work to fatigue)- moderate challenge. For even more challenge, the Calisthenics Class builds on your Pilates foundation to really work the whole body in a functional way-producing the ideal sculpted body- advanced challenge. MELT smooths out stiff areas, promotes healing and enables peak performance through a scientifically designed body rolling program- all ages and levels. For more details, click on the class title.
For new client specials click HERE
Check out our price list
To see our schedule and sign up for classes click HERE
WHAT TO EXPECT YOUR FIRST TIME
Wear closer fitting comfortable workout clothes. Yoga pants and leggings are great. No shoes, belts, jeans, or extremely baggy outfits. We normally are barefoot in class but you may also wear sticky socks. For all types of classes please note….
– Payment due upon first class.
– Bring your own mat or borrow one from the studio (limited supply).
– Bring your water bottle.
– A changing room is available.
– No perfume, cologne or heavily scented lotions- but essential oils okay
– Please call or email Lindsay prior to your first class if you are pregnant or have special needs about your body (past or current injuries or surgical alterations that I should know about). And please let me know if you develop pain at any point during the class, or feel unsure about moving a certain way. We will work together to find a modification that you feel comfortable about. Thank you!