Thank you for your interest in Hometown Pilates. We look forward to serving you and helping you experience the joy of moving!
–Lindsay Pelletier, CPI, A.C.E.-PT
Owner and Senior Instructor
Are you interested in trying Private Lessons?
The repertoire and true power of Pilates is experienced mainly through the “Quintessential Private Lesson”. Joseph Pilates’ amazing “machines” as they were designed, were made specifically for private lessons. And the depth of his method is only realized through moving with the Pilates apparatus. Visit HERE to learn more about why private lessons are for everyone how they are so fulfilling!
Schedule your consultation by contacting us at: 608-695-6649
or email us through the Contact form.
Are you interested in trying classes?
Enjoy one FREE complimentary group class on us!
In order to redeem your free class as a new client, you will have to sign up HERE and create a new account. Choose your prefered class time and then click “buy” and click on “new client first class”. (Please note that the Strength Class requires permission by instructor to attend.)
WHAT TO EXPECT YOUR FIRST TIME
Wear closer fitting comfortable workout clothes. Yoga pants and leggings are great. No shoes, belts, jeans, or extremely baggy outfits. We normally are barefoot in class but you may also wear sticky socks. For all types of classes please note….
– Payment due upon first class.
– Bring your own mat or borrow one from the studio (limited supply).
– Bring your water bottle.
– A changing room is available.
– No perfume, cologne or heavily scented lotions- but essential oils okay
– Please call or email Lindsay prior to your first class if you are pregnant or have special needs about your body (past or current injuries or surgical alterations that I should know about). And please let me know if you develop pain at any point during the class, or feel unsure about moving a certain way. We will work together to find a modification that you feel comfortable about. Thank you!